What you'll learn at the Wurlwind LinkedIn Masterclass:
You'll learn strategies and techniques in 4 critical sales areas, so you can use LinkedIn effectively to:
- Be Found - by optimising your profile for keywords and being active in LinkedIn
- Find - track down companies and people to approach through powerful search strategies
- Engage - don't just connect, start a dialogue, be helpful and be memorable
- Nurture - develop relationships through LinkedIn to create sales opportunities
LinkedIn Strategies covered:
- Enhance your professional profile to position yourself as an authority
- Optimize your profile so you are found for your keywords, in LinkedIn and in Google
- Strategies to raise your profile and visibility where your prospects are on LinkedIn
- Search and data mining techniques to find contacts, companies and opportunities
- Techniqus to message people to increase direct and indirect connection
- Strategies to develop 1:1 communication and build effective sales relationships
- Additional Applications and Tools to use with LinkedIn to increase your results
What previous attendees said:
"I definitely recommend this course. There is so much to learn about Linkedin and Mark knows just the right areas to focus on in order to get the best out of it for you. We learnt some great techniques and had time during the session to implement changes and improvements. A must for all professionals."
“A real wurlwind experience of LinkedIn from an expert user, using real world examples and my own profile and company pages I found the highly practical.” Kim Jones, Director – Design Equity.
“Mark at Wurlwind is extremely knowledgeable and provided us with a workshop packed with hints tips and ideas to really use LinkedIn to its best effect to support our sales”. Sara Cottrell, Director – Design Equity
- The morning session covers foundation and intermediate level topics.
- The afternoon session builds on the morning and covers advanced sales strategies and LinkedIn for Companies
- The workshop format is a mix of tuition, examples, discussion and hands-on activity.
- There will be opportunities to apply some of the techniques covered with guidance and support.
- Arrive from 08:30 for a 9:00 start. Lunch break is at 1:00. Restart 2:00. Finish at 4:00.
- Please bring a Laptop or Tablet with WiFi to access your LinkedIn profile.
- A FULL Lunch is provided on site - catering at Engineers House is excellent!.
- Further information will be provided to attendees a couple of days prior to the event.
Contact Mark Stonham with any questions, such as topics covered, requests and event logistics.
Do you have questions about LinkedIn Masterclass for Business Owners and Sales People - 18th Oct?
Contact Wurlwind - Mark Stonham