What you'll learn at the Wurlwind LinkedIn Masterclass:
This Masterclass focuses on effective techniques for people in sales and business development roles.
We explore the WHY - to help you identify professional goals where LinkedIn can help you grow your business. Knowing what you can achieve, and choosing what you want to achieve, is the starting point for activity and the route to achieving a good return on the time you spend using LinkedIn.
Then you'll learn strategies and techniques in 5 critical lead generation and sales areas. You'll see how these can work individually, and how they deliver results with other sales communication activity.
And together these form the 'Y' of LinkedIn for lead generation.
You'll learn how to get much more from LinkedIn, with techniques to grow your online network and relationships to:
- Be Found - by optimising your profile for keywords and being active in LinkedIn
- Find - track down people and companies using powerful search strategies
- Engage - don't just connect, start a dialogue, be helpful and be memorable
- Categorise - organise your LinkedIn contacts and network to manage and grow it
- Nurture - develop relationships through LinkedIn to create sales opportunities
You'll leave having made progress with your profile, and with an action plan to grow your network and generate leads.
LinkedIn Strategies covered:
- Enhance your professional profile to position yourself as an authority
- Optimize your profile so you are found for your keywords, in LinkedIn and in Google
- Strategies to raise your profile and visibility where your prospects are on LinkedIn
- Search and data mining techniques to find contacts, companies and opportunities
- Techniques to message people to increase direct and indirect connection
- Strategies to develop 1:1 communication and build effective sales relationships
- Additional Applications and Tools to use with LinkedIn to increase your results
LinkedIn Company Page:
The afternoon session focuses on creating and developing your LinkedIn Company Page.
- how to create your Company Page and optimise it so people will find it via Search
- how to add Products and Service Pages and invite people to give recommendations
- how to gain followers and develop and manage a company network and community
What previous attendees have said:
I would recommend anyone attending this course that is serious about their LinkedIn presence and wanting to get ahead of the game with the platform. I found it invaluable.
“The masterclass gave me the broad overview of how to use this powerful tool - as well as some nifty little tricks I wouldn't find in 10 years of working with LinkedIn.”
Graham Hall - Founder of Ambitious Brands.
"This is an excellent and easy to understand course, priced very reasonably and in a great location. It easily delivers the value needed to invest the money and time required. I found it really helpful."
Guy Arnold, MD - Sales Through Service
- The morning session covers foundation and intermediate level topics.
- The afternoon session builds on the morning and covers advanced sales strategies and LinkedIn for Companies
- The workshop format is a mix of tuition, examples, discussion and hands-on activity.
- There will be opportunities to apply some of the techniques covered with guidance and support.
- Arrive from 08:30 for a 9:00 start. Lunch break is at 1:00. Restart 2:00. Finish at 4:00.
- Please bring a Laptop or Tablet with WiFi to access your LinkedIn profile.
- A FULL Lunch is provided on site - catering at Engineers House is excellent!.
- Further information will be provided to attendees a couple of days prior to the event.
Contact Mark Stonham with any questions, such as topics covered, requests and event logistics.
Do you have questions about LinkedIn Masterclass for Business Owners and Sales People - 21st March 2014?
Contact Wurlwind - Mark Stonham