Who should attend:
This course has been designed for people whose role includes selling to businesses, including:
- Business Owners and Managing Directors
- Sales Managers and Sales Directors
- Management Consultants and Coaches
- Sales and Business Development Professionals
Others who have benefited include:
- Sales Support and Marketing Professionals
- Armed forces officers undergoing resettlement - into business/consultancy
- Professionals in career transition - into business/consultancy
With a maximum of 6 delegates the workshop is consultative and suitable for LinkedIn users of all levels:
- Beginners wanting to fast-track results through a deep-dive into LinkedIn for Sales
- Intermediate users wanting to move up a level and leverage their network
- Power users looking for new techniques to give them an edge in sales
By coming on the course you will gain:
- A clear appreciation of the potential of LinkedIn for yourself and your business
- Insight into the major strategies, techniques and tactics for LinkedIn and Social Selling
- Experience by completing practical tasks in key areas in the modules below
- An action plan and task list to work through after the course
My objective is that you will want to recommend this course, as previous attendees have done.
The course is structured into 3 main sections, between introduction and action:
- LinkedIn uses and benefits in a marketing & selling context for business
- Best practice, etiquette and pitfalls
Section 1: Building your Network and Prospecting
- LinkedIn Search - techniques to find people, companies and other resources
- Advanced Search techniques to find highly targeted people
- Your network - 5 groups of people you want to connect with
- Connecting - 6 ways to connect with people through LinkedIn
- Effective messages to send to people to connect
- Handling invitations - maximising incoming opportunities
- How to quickly build and manage prospect lists
- When LinkedIn Premium is worthwhile
Section 2: Personal Branding for Sales
- LinkedIn Profile Foundations - how to complete key sections
- Optimizing profile for keywords in order to be found
- Creating a Customer and Sales oriented Headline and Summary
- Building credibility through the experience sections
- Adding social proof via Groups, Influencers and Multi-Media
- Optimizing your profile for maximum impact to start sales conversations
- LinkedIn Company Page, Showcase Pages and gaining Followers
Section 3: Activities to raise your profile and generate leads
- Effective routines - daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly
- Content to Create to support brand building and lead generation
- Content to Curate to support visibility and sales goals
- How to build a power group to accellerate results
- Apps and Tools for impact and productivity
- Marketing & Advertising using LinkedIn
Taking Action: putting this knowledge into practice
- Quick wins to encourage you!
- Aligning LinkedIn activity with your sales and business goals
- Techniques to make LinkedIn and Social Selling part of your sales routine and toolkit
- Implementation Support for you and your team
What previous attendees said:
"A very useful kick-start to good practice which will help me build the right profile on LinkedIn"
Glen Maxwell-Heron St Andrews Consulting
"I found Mark very helpful and informative. Not being very familiar with LinkedIn before the workshop I can now go back to my company and apply these with confidence."
Alana Wize - Datasharp
"Useful targetted workshop focusing on key aspects and tips on making the most of LinkedIn to appear relevant and insightful to existing contacts and to source prospects." .
Harriett Formby FD-Works
Administrative aspects for the day at Engineers House in Bristol are:
- Arrive from 08:30 for a 9:00 start. Coffee available in the lounge on arrival.
- Parking is available on-site or on the roadside opposite - Residents Parking Pass available from Reception.
- A FULL Lunch is included - catering at Engineers House is excellent!
- We finish at 4:00. There is the option to work in the lounge afterwards.
- Please bring a Laptop or Tablet with WiFi to access your LinkedIn profile.
- Further information will be provided to attendees a couple of days prior to the event.
Contact Mark Stonham with any questions not covered here.
Do you have questions about LinkedIn Masterclass for Sales and Business - Bristol - Autumn 2016?
Contact Wurlwind - Mark Stonham