LinkedIn Profile Optimisation and Social Networking Tips
Thursday, 1 August 2013 from 09:00 to 12:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Lets Talk Profile Optimisation
If You Have Less Than 400 Connections on LinkedIn, You Are Wasting Your Time
200 Million Users worldwide and many people still don't use it to it's greatest advantage. Get found, get viewed, sell yourself!
Get training from someone who has appeared in top 1% of profile views without spamming the system
If you want to use LinkedIn for Business or pleasure, you need to know how to;
- Optimise your profile with the right elements;
- Use the right keywords, in the right places
- Connect with people effectively
- Build your database of connections
- Discover two hidden ways to prospect for business or connections (and improve your content)
- How to target and penetrate specific companies or organisations
Thursday 1st August 2013 from 9.00 to 12.00 (Coffee/Tea on arrival) from 8.45
Numbers are limited so Please Book Early!
TICKETS AT SPECIAL DISCOUNT PRICE!
Ticket Price Will Increase on Monday 29th July to £60
* * * FREE EBOOK * * * FREE EBOOK * * * FREE EBOOK * * *
This will be conducted live and online for you to see the actual data, graphics and no hidden doctored presentations - no "Death by PowerPoint" talk, this is all conducted live.
Free Workbook Provided
Part 1 of 3 part program - catch them all or just go to the one.
- Using Groups on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn & Social Media Campaigns Integration
About your Trainer: Lee Werrell has recently been honoured with being in the Top 1% of all LinkedIn for profile views in 2012.
Special Offer available for LinkedIn Training and Social Media Campaign Building on the day.
When & Where
Improve Your Condition in association with Let's Talk Social Media
Improve Your Condition is a consultancy that helps alll sizes of companies from one man bands to FTSE 100 in their sales, training, marketing, strategy, growth planning and execution.