Welcome to Livestream Your Way to Success!
This is six step introductory course which will give you the tools and start up knowledge to prepare you to become a successful live stream broadcaster. Whether you are looking to use it as a tool to help you grow in confidence for public speaking, to grown your network for social good or for business, this course will equip you for a great start up and the confidence to use social media and live streaming to put you and your brand on the map.
This course is designed to equip you with the following:-
- Identify your broadcasting personality (Who Am I, What s My ‘Why’?). Your Introduction. Who Are you, What’s your story
- Identifying What Platform is Best for You & Most Suited to Your Brand
- Getting Started (How to go live, what equipment to use and broadcasting do’s/don’ts
- What is my strategy? How to pre promote
- Practise Delivery
- Effectively Communicate your message
- Going Live
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
ID is not required, however there is an age limit of a minimum of 16 years of age.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There are great transport links with local buses stopping right outside of the venue. There is also limited parking available within the controlled zones, but travelling by London Transport is recommneded.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Janine Cummings via email @ email@example.com.
What is the refund policy?
Refunds are available if notice is given no later than 72 hours prior to the event.