Actions and Detail Panel
Living and Learning with Water
Thu 22 June 2017, 16:30 – 18:30 BST
Arfona Evanswill introduce a workshop for primary highlighting Educational Activities are on offer to for year 2 – 6 pupils.
Using the outdoor environment to encourage healthy, confident individuals
· Stimulating activities for ambitious capable learners
· Encouraging decision making, problem solving and group-work
· Links to the Literacy and Numeracy Framework
· Environmental awareness for global citizenship
· An understanding of Welsh Water and how it fits into life and work.