Actions and Detail Panel
Living and Working with the Masculine Archetypes
Tue 28 March 2017, 18:00 – 20:00 BST
The four main masculine archetypes are the King, the Lover, the Warrior and the Magician. But there are also the Heirophant, the Fool and the Wild Man!
Come and discover:
- what these archetypes are all about
- how they impact every dimension of our lives (men and women)
- how getting to know and understand them can help you become a more powerful, loving and successful man
- how using these archetypes in your relationships will enhance them
- why most men are ‘Nice Guys’ and why this totally sucks (I’m a recovering ‘Nice Guy’)
- and why the mysterious Wild Man archetype is the most needed and the most denied in today’s world.
This two hour workshop is open to men and women, single or with a partner, and very much open to anybody of any sexual leaning or gender choice.
The more variety we have in the room the better.
I’m excited to share with you also about a man’s retreat in September / October this year in the wilderness of Bulgaria. Think fire making, digging holes, charging around in the woods naked at night and swimming in rivers. Classic man stuff.
Booking is essential and only £10!
The Refectory, Forward Space, Frome
28th March from 6-8