Actions and Detail Panel
Living Library - Magic of the Mind - NPT
Mon 24 October 2016, 14:00 – 15:00 BST
The Magic of the Mind is here to help those struggling with their wellbeing within the day-to-day activities of work. This session will aim to provide you with some tailored advice and gudiance based around the following topics:
- Career Planning and Development
- Meaning & Purpose in life
- Stress Management and Balance
- Spirituality and Personal Growth
- Motivation and Time Management
- Health, Lifestyle and Self-Care
Self-awareness is thought to be one of the main contributors to consistent happiness. I will share with you my passion for positive psychology and the techniques that help maintain my own happiness.
NB: Whilst I have studied and practised Psychology for a number of years, I am not a Chartered Psychologist nor a qualified Clinical Therapist
This is an Internal ONS Event only.