Actions and Detail Panel
Living with Dying: Past, Present and Future | Leeds Bereavement Forum Annua...
Wed 21 June 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
- Date: Wednesday 21 June
- Location: Thackray Medical Museum
- Time: 10am – 4pm (Registration from 9.30am)
We have a great line up of speakers including:
- Dr Laura King, University Academic Fellow in Health, Family and the Everyday | University of Leeds
- Dr Michelle Winslow, University Teacher in Adult Palliative and End of Life Care | University of Sheffield
- Dr Karina Croucher, Lecturer in Archaeology | University of Bradford
- Lauren Ryall-Stockton, Curator | Thackray Medical Museum
- Katherine Baxter | Curator of Archaeology and Gabrielle Hamilton | Community Engagement Manager | Leeds Museums and Galleries
Workshops and Response for the Day Final Panel
The day will include workshops facilitated by Thackray Medical Museum curatorial team, the Continuing Bonds Project based at the University of Bradford and Abbey House Museum. The day will conclude with a Response for the Day Final Panel, with panellists including:
- Hannah Merriman | Doula and co-founder of
Pushing Up Daisies
- Chris van D’Arque | Deputy Head of Chaplaincy,
Leeds Teaching Hospital Trust
- Linda McEnhill | Psychosocial Care Lead, Hospice UK
Cost for the conference is £50 including all refreshments and lunch. Parking at the Thackray Medical Museum is £4 to be paid on the day. Concession prices are available please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.You can pay for you ticket by either debit/credit card or we can invoice your organisation - see the dropdown option on the following payment page.
For more information please contact email@example.com.