PLEASE NOTE - LIVINGSTON ACTIVE FUN ACTIVE FEET IS NOW SOLD OUT.
If you would like to join the Waiting List for this camp please email email@example.com. Spaces will be alloacted first come first served if there are any cancellations.
Livingston 'Active Fun Active Feet' Easter Holiday Programme is taking place over the Easter Holidays at Deans Community High School for all pupils currently in P1 to P7.
Pupils will take part in a wide range of activities including Athletics, Basketball, Football, MultiSport activities, Parachute Games, Playground Games and much more
Active Fun Active Feet is supported by West Lothian Council Accredited Sports clubs working in partnership with the Active Schools and Community Sport Team.
Cost and Payment Options
Payment can now be made online and is the best way to secure your booking
- £20 for 2 days pers person
- £12 for 1 day per person
If you would prefer to pay on the first day of camp by cheque or cash, please contact Ben Boatman at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete your booking.
- Select Ticket Quantity from ticket options above.
- To book more than one child simply select additional tickets for each of the camps. For example to book 2 children you would select 2 tickets.
- Then press Register and complete the Registration Page for all Children.
- Once you have completed all required fields including payment,simply press 'Complete Registration'
- You will then arrive on a Booking Confirmation Page which highlights your childs booking, you will also recieve an email with your booking confirmation tickets.
Please Note - There is a capacity of 50 participants at this camp. Once capacity is reached a waiting list will be set up.
What Happens Next?
ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED, You will recieve an Email with a PDF Ticket, please keep this email safe as this is your proof of booking.
Please bring your ticket with you to the first day of the camp for quick and easy check in!
Children should bring plenty of water, snacks(no peanuts) and a packed Lunch. Children should also come along in comfortable sporty clothing, wear trainers and bring a Jumper or Coat (if the weather is to be cooler) as we may be outside for some activities
Other Easter camps in West Lothian organised by Active Schools.
Do you have questions about Livingston 'Active Fun Active Feet' Easter Holiday Programme?
Contact Active Schools, West Lothian