Dear Market Colleague
- A Gala Drinks Reception in the upper gallery
- Guests will make their way down the marble staircase to the Main Hall, tastefully decorated in the theme of “Mid Summer”
- Shortly afterwards, the spectacular Fashion Parade will commence, featuring leading personnel from the London Insurance Market who will walk down the runway, dressed courtesy of leading men's’ outfitters, Suit Supply and the sensational international women's designer, Emilio De La Morena, a star of London Fashion week and featured by Vogue
- Guests will enjoy a delicious three-course meal, whilst listening to live music from our classical musicians
- The evening will conclude with a live charity auction, with lots kindly donated by a variety of benefactors to help this amazing cause, followed by the announcement of the winners of our Grand Draw.
What is London Market Forums?
The Forum is a place where practitioners, experts and suppliers gather to learn, network and collaborate. The Club helps practitioners and professional members understand the evolving trading environment, whether that be related to business process, legal, regulatory changes or simply caused by market forces or customer demand.
You don't need to be a member of the club to attend the event, but as membership is free it makes perfect sense to join - you'll be part of a growing band of professionals across the Market enjoying the benefits of LMForums
We hope to see you on 20th June 2017 at the historic Banking Hall on Cornhill.
You'll be eligible for membership of LMForums, free of charge, if you are are employed by/member of an underwriter, broker, MGA, Lloyd's, LMA, IUA, LIIBA, BIBA, CII, AIRMIC or work for a Third Party Administrator who provides an outsourcing service to one of these organisations. If you are a supplier to the Market or professional services company you will need to contact us. The clubs will offer a whole hosts of events, both technical and social throughout the year, so it's well worth signing up. You will then receive a membership card.
Please be aware that due to the security arrangements in the building, you must pre-register for this event.
Any questions - please call LMForums on 0203 551 9188
Roger Oldham - Founder & Managing Director
Artur Gnitecki - Marketing & Events Executive
Oscar Padilla - Head of Business Services
Save This Event
When & Where
Roger A. Oldham - London Market Forums
Roger is the Founder of the London Market Technology Exchange and London Market People, two exciting business clubs for professionals and executives in the London Insurance Market. He has spent the last 30 years working in the London Insurance Market, initially in reinsurance, then in commercial retail insurance where he looked after a portfolio of blue chip multi-national clients, before moving on to international retail and wholesale business. He has held a number of senior posts in Aon, HSBC Insurance Brokers and Marsh, including roles such as Head of Claims and Head of Market Practice, as well as sitting on, and advisor to, management boards.