Actions and Detail Panel
Local Champions Campaign Meeting
Thu 30 March 2017, 11:00 – 16:00 BST
We are delighted to have secured funding for Phase 3 of Time to Change over the next 5 years. With a focus on sustainability, we have been working to develop strategies to ensure that our existing Champions can continue challenging the way we all think and act about mental health and that new Champions are encouraged to join the movement. We are holding an open meeting for our Champions and interested parties in the Somerset area to find out more.
At the meeting you will be able to:
- Hear from Time to Change about our focus and our plans for sustainability over the next 5 years
- Meet up and connect with other Champions and volunteers in your area
- Be inspired by work already being carried out
- Share ideas for future activities
- Finally, to leave with concrete plans in place for activities that will tackle isolation, shame and other impacts of stigma surrounding mental health across your region
A light lunch will be provided with a vegetarian option. Please feel free to bring your own if you prefer. Reasonable travel expenses will be given.
If you’d like to attend please reserve your place by 12.00 noon on Monday 20th March. Please note that places are limited.
If you would like to contribute to the meetings by sharing your experience of successful activities you have participated in as a champion, or by making suggestions for future activities then we would very much like to hear from you beforehand. Please email us with your ideas by 12.00 noon on Friday 24th March.
If you have any questions about this event, please get in touch. We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on the 30th March.