A Location Matters Seminar:
"How can automated business processes and emergent technologies support better business decision-making?"
WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?
This is a FREE seminar, to hear about from thought-leaders about the benefits of integrated workflows, process improvement and the power of location intelligence.
Examples of how dashboards and KPIs leverage the business benefits of integrated IT, into ‘location-enabled’ business processes and workflows will be discussed and demonstrate.
Key topics being discussed:
- Process improvement-driven ICT
- What is Location Intelligence?
- Spatially-enabled Business Intelligence (BI)
- Real-time decision-making
- Physical asset tracking
- Location-enabled Enterprise
- Location Intelligence
- Place-based approaches
- Business benefits of Location Intelligence
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Decision-makers from all sectors: Public, Private and Third Sectors
- Decision-makers with little or no technical background
- Decision-makers who want to learn more about the benefits of using ‘location-enabled’ information
- Those who want to learn more about decision-support systems and Business Intelligence (BI)
- Those focused on business outcomes of IT / IM
Please note - this event is NOT intended for geospatial data providers, GIS Professionals nor GIS vendors. There is another event if you are a GIS Professional >More
WHO IS SPEAKING?
Key speakers from: Microsoft / Bing Maps, Esri UK, Apex Business Improvements, GeoEnable.
Key speakers include:
- Bing Maps - Consumer and Communications Sector, Microsoft
- Senior Business Strategist - Commercial Markets, Esri UK
- CEO, GeoEnable
- Managing Director, Apex Business Improvements
WHEN IS THIS EVENT?
29 March 2012
- 09:30 Arrival and coffees
- 10:00 Session 1 Start
- 11:15 Short Break
- 11:30 Session 2 Start
- 12:30 Session End
This event is part of The London Mapping Festival (LMF)
Are you a GIS Professional?
Please note - this event is NOT intended for geospatial data providers, GIS Professionals nor GIS vendors.
However, if you are a GIS Professional (with a technical knowledge of GIS) and would like to know more about changes in the Geospatial Industry, come to our afternoon geospatial session. This session will be more technical. Read more: http://locationmatters-gc-mar12.eventbrite.com/
When & Where
At GeoEnable® we help you leverage the power of robust Information Management (IM) and Geospatial Solutions as part of your business processes.
We specialise in Information Management (IM), Information Governance, Digital Construction and Digital Engineering (BIM) and training for Infrastructure Asset Management and Built Environment clients.