Actions and Detail Panel
London 2 day Lean Change Agent Workshop with Certified Collaboration Framew...
Mon, 6 Nov 2017, 09:00 – Tue, 7 Nov 2017, 17:00 GMT
What is Lean Change Management?
Change is difficult. Lean Change Management takes the principles of Lean Start-up, throws in a sprinkle of Brain Science and provides you with a toolkit to enact successful, lasting change.
With Lean Change Management, you co-create change with the people affected by the change. This promotes buy-in and gives the change every chance of success. Rather than create a large change program, with Lean Change you experiment your way through change and adapt as you go.
This is a 2 day, highly interactive workshop. You will learn about the Lean Change cycle, gain some tools and learn some models for helping you manage change.
The agenda is broadly as follows:
- What is Lean Change and why do we need it?
- How do people react to change and what can we do about it?
- How can we create alignment around change?
- What approach can we take to experiment our way through change?
- How to build your own Change Framework.
After attending the workshop you will be able to:
- Describe how to blend practices from Agile & Change Management
- Create a change framework that is tailored to your context
- Design strategic and tactical change canvases
- Use tools that are already in your change management toolkit - in a different way
- Apply innovation Games® to co-create successful change
- Develop personal strategies for working with uncertainty
Apart from new colleagues and insights you'll also get:
- A one year Standard Subscription to the Conteneo Collaboration Cloud
- 60 Experience Credits - enough for a Yellow Belt in the Certified Collaboration Architect Program
- A workbook unique to us
- A souvenir to remind you of the course
- A certificate of completion
- The opportunity to become a licensed facilitator
Who Should Attend
Attendees typically come from these roles:
- Agile Coach
- Change Consultants
- HR professionals
- Organisational Development professonals
- Project Managers
If you are involved in managing the change within an organisation, you will find value from this workshop.
Jean-Paul Bayley is Lead Consultant of Bay Spark Ltd., a firm specialising in business agility and organisational development.
Jean-Paul is a former Software Development Manager and Enterprise Architect for Kaplan International. He led the Agile Transformation there and oversaw significant growth of the department. He has spoken at BCS and the British Library and co-organises the London Playcamp conference.
He is a Lean Change Agent facilitator, Certified Collaboration Instructor, Certified Trainer for “Training from the BACK of the Room!”, Certified Collaboration Architect, Certified Facilitator in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials, holds an ILM certification in Group Facilitation Methods. He also holds certifications from Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org, and Lean Kanban University.
He facilitates change in organisations and helps them apply their knowledge to get to where they want to be. He has been known to do this with training courses, strategy workshops, innovation sessions, and executive & team coaching.
When he is not working, he is chasing around Devon with his wife and twin daughters. Back in the day he had a record label, remixed a top-40 record, and had one of his tunes played by John Peel on Radio 1. It was fun while it lasted.
Cancellations and Refunds
A full refund will be issued if you cancel your registration at least 10 working days before the event start date. After this period, the following fees will be deducted from the booking fee.
- 5-10 working days’ notice: 50% of course fee
- 0-5 working days’ notice: 100% of course fee
Replacing delegates: this can be done at no extra cost
Postponing a booking to another date: this is free providing it is requested at least 10 working days before the event start date, in which case a 20% fee will be charged.
We reserve the right to postpone or cancel this course if there are insufficient registrations. If this is the case, you will be notified 5 working days before the course start date. In this case, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. We will not be responsible for any other costs incurred.