- Tushar Kumar, Director, Kerogen Capital
- James Rigg, Senior Associate, Kerogen Capital
The landscape of the UK’s offshore oil and gas industry is changing. M&A activity has picked up and a number of companies are emerging with innovative strategies focused on maximising economic recovery from mature asset portfolios.
This event uses recent case studies to answer the following questions:
• Why does the UKCS remain an attractive basin for investors?
• How are new E&P entrants financing acquisitions?
• How will vertical integration in the service sector affect supply chain costs and drives for efficiencies?
Why should I attend?
• See how new entrants are funding successful acquisitions in the current market climate
• Learn why the private sources of equity and debt are returning to the UK oil and gas sector
• Discover how service company integration is positively affecting the supply chain
• Network with senior-level leaders from operators, service companies, financiers, legal experts, consultants and government bodies
Can I pay by invoice?
No – we can no longer accept payment by invoices.
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds.
By clicking the “Order Now” button, the Delegate confirms that it has read the terms and conditions available here and agrees to be bound by them.
Save This Event
When & Where
Oil & Gas UK Events