Actions and Detail Panel
London Food Link: Spring Do
Tue 9 May 2017, 18:30 – 21:30 BST
Join London Food Link and friends at St. JOHN Maltby for an evening of nattering about, and nibbling on, good food.
You'll hear short, inspiring stories from - and have a chance to chat with - people who grow, make, forage, cook, save and simply enjoy good food in the capital.
- St. JOHN chief executive Trevor Gulliver
- Sutton Community Farm general manager Charlotte Steel
- Mercato Metropolitano CEO Andrea Rasca
- Global Generation head chef Nick Wilkinson
- Sustainable Restaurant Association supply chain consultant Yeshna Mistry
- GrowUp CEO and co-founder Kate Hofman
Your ticket includes a welcome drink and light, veg-focussed canapes created by St. JOHN Maltby.
LFL supporter 25% discount
We're offering a limited number of discounted tickets to paid-up LFL supporters for just £15 while stocks last, so hurry - every LFL event in the past year has sold out in advance!
Standard tickets are £20
If you're not currently an LFL supporter, you can join us when booking
- Doors open for welcome drink and networking at 1830, talks start at 1900, followed by nibbles and networking until 2130
- One discounted ticket per Level 1 LFL supporter, and two per organisation that is a supporter at Level 2 or above (ie pays £45 or more a year)
- If you aren’t a paid-up LFL supporter and buy a discounted ticket, you will need to join us before the event or pay the difference between it and full price on the door
- Guests speak at our events voluntarily and may have to withdraw without notice
- If you work/volunteer for a food-related enterprise or organisation, please say so when booking. We’re not being nosy, we’ll add it to your name badge to help with networking on the night. Please also if you’d like a two minute slot to tell everyone about your current and future good food work…
- Additional drinks will be available for purchase on the night.
- Please let us know of any special dietary requirements when booking.
- Places are very limited. In the event tickets sell out, we will add your name to a waitlist
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferrable