London Home Show Autumn 2015
Join us a the London Home Show Autumn 2015, hosted by Share to Buy, on Saturday 26th September 2015. The London Home Show (formerly known as the FIRST STEPS Homes Show) is the major event for first time buyers in London. Attending the event is the best way to get all the latest information on the affordable home ownership market in the capital.
The London Home Show is FREE to attend. It takes place at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, from 10am-5pm. This is a ticket only event.
At the show will be:
- The major providers of FIRST STEPS Shared Ownership in London, including L&Q, Moat, East Thames, Fabrica
- Expert advice on a range of products designed to help first time buyers: Help to Buy, Gentoo Genie, Pocket
- 'Ask the Expert' Q&A sessions
- One-on-one sessions with mortgage experts, including TMP Sherwins
- Specialist solicitors on hand to take your enquiries about the buying process
- London Home Show Autumn 2015
- 26th September 2015, 10am – 5pm.
- Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, SW1P 3EE
- This event is ticket only
Tweet us @ldnhomeshow or LDNHomeShow