San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
London Home Show Spring 2017
TICKET REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 5PM ON 17TH MARCH
If you're a first time buyer looking for help to get on the property ladder, join us at the London Home Show Spring 2017 on Saturday 18th March 2017. The London Home Show, supported by the Mayor of London, is the major event for first time buyers in London and attending the event is the best way to get all the latest information on the affordable home ownership market in the capital.
The London Home Show is FREE to attend. It takes place at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Westminster, from 11am - 5pm. This is a ticket only event, so please register if you wish to attend.
At the show will be:
- The major providers of new properties for first time buyers, including L&Q, Barratt London, Southern Home Ownership, Fabrica, Latimer Homes, Crest Nicholson
- Information on a range of products designed to help first time buyers including Shared Ownership, Help to Buy and Pocket
- 'Ask the Expert' Q&A sessions
- Expert Exhibitors: Conveyancing Solicitors and Mortgage Advisors
- London Home Show Spring 2017
- 18th March, 11am – 5pm.
- Queen Elizabeth II Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, SW1P 3EE
- This event is ticket only
Tweet us @ldnhomeshow or LDNHomeShow