Actions and Detail Panel
London Jump into Jobs Fair
Tue 25 April 2017, 11:30 – 15:00 BST
We are back to help young people living in London and between the ages of 16-24 into employment as soon as possible.
Attending our FREE jobs fair is a fantastic way to give you a better chance of finding employment. It gives you the opportunity to gain knowledge on the jobs that are available to you and to noboost your employability skills by attending valuable technique workshops.
You might even find a change of direction by discovering a job you'd not thought of before. The best thing? You'll be face to face with people who you know are looking to recruit!
Please bring a recent copy of your CV, photographic ID such as a passport or driving licence and your NI no.
On the day, you can get involved in:
- Register to be put on our books for any jobs/opportunities to be sent to you
- Have a 1:1 mock interview with our experts (to then be put forward properly!)
- Getting a 1:1 CV check with our experts
- Finding out about other opportunities from other providers/employers
- Browsing our London vacancies!
We are looking to accommodate young people who must fit the criteria:
- Living in London
And may be...
- On benefits
- Without a degree
If you do not fit all three of the first criteria, we are unable to help at this stage as our contract covers young talent with this criteria into employment in the hope of boosting employment levels in young Londoners.
We look forward to seeing you there!