Actions and Detail Panel
London & Madrid: Ecosystem Engagement
Fri 31 March 2017, 12:00 – 14:00 CEST
Please join us for London & Madrid: Ecosystem Engagament.
London and Madrid are two of the leading economic powerhouses within Europe. Both cities are home to thriving tech communities with a critical mass of entrepreneurs, innovative corporates and active investors.
The Mayor’s International Business Programme, alongside London & Partners, the Mayor of London and the Deputy Mayor for Business, is leading a delegation of high growth companies to Berlin, Paris and Madrid as part of a wider European tour to showcase #LondonIsOpen for collaboration with its European neighbours and partners.
The Ecosystem Engagement event, organised by Tech London Advocates, on Friday 31 March will bring together leading figures from the tech communities in London and Madrid to analyse the opportunities and challenges facing startups in both cities and discuss ways to nurture collaboration.
Some of the biggest names in London and Madrid tech will examine the sectors in which both cities have an international competitive advantage, the investment activity injecting capital and ways in which the private sector has been mobilised to accelerate growth.
- Rajesh Agrawal, Deputy Mayor for Business
- Francisco Javier Garzon, ICEX
- Russ Shaw, Tech London Advocates
- Luis Cueto, Ayuntamiento de Madrid
- Elena Corchero, Lost Values
- Izaro Arbelaitz, HCT Group
- Dean Fletcher, Darwinex
- Juan Diaz-Andreu, Talengo
- Jorge Schnura, source(d)
- Ignacio Linares, paytime
- Ricardo Bittini Miret, Ferrovial
- Tanya Suarez, BluSpecs
- Gary Stewart, Wayra
- David Slater, London & Partners
- Paul Sheedy, Reward Technology
- Felix Malpartida, MMM Advisors