Choosing a university is a big decision. Coming to an applicant event is a great chance for you to find out what London Met has to offer and to get a taste of life as a London Met student.
What to expect
- Attend a Subject Information Session offering interactive activities and detailed insight into your chosen course and faculty.
- Come along to the Welcome Presentation and take a campus tour to find out more about student facilities.
- Get the students’ perspective! Put your questions to our student panel - or just listen in to find out what it's really like to study at London Met
- Visit the Accommodation Fair to discover more about the range of student
accommodation on offer at London Met - and take a tour around one of the privately
owned student Halls of Residence offering priority places to London Met students.
- Drop-in to our Information Fair to speak to a tutor one-to-one and for details on student support and finance, sports & leisure services and many other aspects of student life.
Tips to get the most out of your visit
- Ask questions! London Met staff and students are very friendly and are here to help. Think in advance about the questions you want answers to - and feel free to ask.
- If you plan to take an accommodation tour, please book on arrival, as places are limited. The accommodation tour will take around 30 minutes at the City campus event and 25 minutes at the North campus event, so you can plan other activities around this.
- If you have a disability and require special support or facilities at the event, please give details when you book online so we can seek to arrange adjustments as required.
- View the event schedule in advance.
London Metropolitan University open days
London Met is as dynamic and multicultural as the city in which it is situated. Here you will meet and study with people from around the world, who will enrich your learning and help you grow in all aspects of your life.
We are proud of the diversity and achievements of our students, alumni and staff.