Whether you have been running a business and juggling parenthood for years or are currently trying to make work and parenthood synergise or you are thinking about taking a leap into the unknown world of Mumpreneurship there is an event happening to unite us all.
At The Salvation Army, Stratford from 09:30 – 12:00 Mumpreneurs from every walk of life, background and market will be coming together with the aim of gaining ideas and inspiration, sharing their business experience and making new business contacts to form lasting work relationships.
London Mums Network includes:
- A chance for everybody to present their business or business ideas with an opportunity for feedback if required.
- Workshop with Social Media Marketing Professional and your host for the event, Sarah Donaghey.
- A Question and Answer session
- Relaxed networking opportunities over refreshments
- A small area for children to play and plenty of room for buggies.
Unlike other networking events there is no membership fee and no restrictions on the business arena represented.
At London Mums Network we believe every Mumpreneur has something in common – unique business skills, making a success of their business not just for them but for their family.
There is a whole Mumpreneur network out there so make sure you use it!
Please note: Children and babies are very much welcome, however please be sensitive to others in the group. If your child is 'Having one of those days' which as mums we know always happens at the wrong time, we ask you to consider those around you. Although there will be a small selection of toys for children to play with, unfortunately at this time there is not a creche or babysitter to entertain them. Although this is definitely something we'll be looking into moving forward!