San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
6 London pizza greats to fire up their brick ovens – and 800 pizza-passionate Londoners – at 3rd annual London Pizza Festival.
Here's your chance to compare 6 different wood-fired pizzas from 6 of London's finest pizzerias, vote for your favourite and help crown a champion.
The 2017 lineup features two new Italian imports, the world-famous L'Antica Pizzeria da Michele (Stoke Newington by way of Naples) and the sourdough sensation Radio Alice (Shoreditch by way of Bologna); two exceptional pizzerias-on-wheels, Napoli on the Road (multiple locations) and Sud-Italia (Old Spitalfields); the traditional pizzeria & trattoria Addommè (Streatham Hill) and 2015 London Pizza Festival champion Made of Dough (Brixton).
- The £28 ticket price includes admission, 1 beer or soft drink & 6 quarter-slices of pizza (1 from each competitor).
- Each pizzeria will feature a different signature pizza. If that pizza contains meat, a vegetarian alternative will be on offer.
- No tickets will be sold on the day of the event. (The 2015 & 2016 festivals were sold out weeks in advance.)
- Tickets can be booked for any of 4 overlapping sessions beginning at 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm. (Entry times are staggered to shorten the queues.)
- Children under 12 will be admitted free. No one else will be admitted without a ticket.
- No pizza will be sold at the festival. When you arrive you will receive a stamp card. The only way to get pizza is with that card.
- Craft ales, the Festival Fizz cocktail, Italian wine, soft drinks, mineral water and Italian espresso drinks will be sold.
- Hand-made desserts from Casa Cannoli and Sorbitium Ices will be available for purchase.
- The event location – Borough Market's Jubilee Place – is outdoors but fully covered.
- Table seating is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- DJ Anna Lowell, a sensation at the 2016 festival, will be back to spin a mix of Northern soul & classic R&B.
Notice of cancellation must be received via email at least 5 days prior to the event date to quality for a full refuns.