Actions and Detail Panel
London Property Investment Coffee Morning
Thu 27 April 2017, 10:00 – 11:00 BST
Whether you are new to property investing or an experienced landlord, this coffee morning will give you everything you need to go out into the real world and start investing in property.
You will learn insider secrets involved in property investing. You will be given an introduction to the knowledge, tools, and teams you need in order to invest in property, with complete peace of mind and confidence, and know that each step you are taking is the right step forward.
Learning outcomes regarding property investing:
- Is it worth investing in properties in 2017?
- Summary of recent tax changes
- How to capitalise on the post Brexit property opportunities
- Safeguarding your investment in changing economic circumstances
- What are the risks in property development and how to minimise them
- How to source a below market value property deal
- Costs involved in getting a property investment
- What is a good or bad property investment
- Exactly how a property transaction works