Lonely Owner is a not for profits community run by small business owners in Surrey, for small business owners in Surrey. The community provides information, advice and support to members through both offline events and online resources.
You are invited to attend our next event on 12th October at the fantastic WWF Living Planet Centre in Woking.
Lonely Owner events have a unique 3-part value:
- Community: Join local business owners like yourself to give and receive help, advice and support to overcome the challenges that running a small business today throws up to you.
- Connect: Intelligent networking that goes beyond swapping business cards and 'elevator pitches' to build ongoing valuable relationships.
- Content: Educational presentations about topics that directly affect you and your business.
11:45 Arrival and tea/coffee
12:00 "Concerned about the Cloud for your business - is it a help or a hindrance?" hosted by small business accounting expert, Sarah Jones.
13:15 Networking Lunch
13:45 Group roundtable support sessions that will address specific challenges raised by members. These provide a great opportunity for you to get help from fellow members on issues you have and also to contribute your experience to help others.
14:15 An update on Lonely Owner from Mark Jones
14:30 Formal Close
You are invited to stay after the close with demonstrations of some of the tools discussed in the presentations available along with the ability to have private one-to-one consultations with Lonely Owner advisors and speakers plus a further opportunity to meet and chat with fellow business owner delegates.
Event Ticket Pricing:
- Lonely Owner members: £5.00 + booking fee
- Non-members: £25.00 + booking fee