Actions and Detail Panel
Look North: Succeed in Scandinavia
Wed 15 February 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Iceland and Finland traditionally have good relations with the UK. Their proximity to the UK and their higher than average propensity to trade online makes them GREAT markets for UK exporters.
Join us for a smorgasbord of Export Opportunities. The demand is out there, you should be too.
**Please note we ask that due to the popularity and limited tickets available that only one representative per company attends. Second delegates may be cancelled. **
Benefits of attending:
- Discover why the Scandinavian market should be your next export opportunity as a business based in Yorkshire.
- Yorkshire based Marketing and Brand Experience Agency, Great Ideas Group will share their knowledge and expertise to help you deliver great ideas that get great results.
- E-Commerce Adviser, Brett Harland will discuss Scandinavian e-commerce including e-marketplaces, website localisation, social media along with other useful hints and tips to get you geared up for selling online.
- Learn about possible funding available through the ERDF project.
- Networking and refreshments in the Snobar to follow the event with other delegates and guest speakers.