San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Having a good range of knowledgeable and skilled trustees / board members is a key factor in ensuring a well-run and effective organisation.
This workshop will provide you with the tools you need to:
- plan what skills and experience you need on your committee
- know where to look for new trustees
- run a recruitment process
- induct new trustees
Who should attend?
- Staff and trustees / board members of not-for profit organisations providing services to the people of Barking and Dagenham
You will gain:
- An overview of what is needed to run a trustee recruitment campaign from start to finish
- “Tools” and templates you can use to ensure you can run an effective recruitment campaign
Terms and conditions - the small print
- We will make an administration charge of £50 when participants do not attend this event.
- We will not make this charge where participants give us four working days’ notice of cancellation.
- If you send a substitute from your organisation the administration charge will not apply. Please let us know the name and contact details (email and phone) of the substitute.
- We reserve the right not to admit participants who turn up more than 30 minutes late unless you give us advance notice. We will make an administration charge when participants are refused admittance.
For further information please contact Chris: email firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 020 8532 7328
When & Where
Barking & Dagenham Council for Voluntary Service
We aim to increase access to high quality training for Voluntary and Community Organisations and Social Enterprises providing services for the public benefit of residents in Barking and Dagenham.
For more information, please visit: