Registering for the first time
You MUST bring with you:
(1) The registration form. Follow this link for the correct form. You need to type the form or PRINT your details so they are very clear.
(2) A copy of your documents (as well as the originals). The copy will be kept by the Police.
(3) 2 x photographs
(4) The exact money (£34 in cash only)
Documents required for a new registration:
- Passport: front page and entry clearance vignette page
- Biometric Residents Permit (BRP).
- Your original decision letter from the Home Office confirming dates of the leave granted to you.
- Proof of address (see below)
- Proof of studies (See below)
You will need to make your own photo copies of these documents
Proof of Studies - any of the following:
CAS statement, OR Offer Letter, OR Bank Letter (if this includes details of studies).
Student ID cards are NOT accepted as proof.
Proof of Address - any of the following:
Bank Letter, OR Utility Bill, OR Tenancy Agreement (as long as it contains the name of the student and is not in a foreign language), OR Driving license, OR an official letter from the University (letters MUST be on headed paper).
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT PRINTING CREDITS ON YOUR STUDENT ID CARDS.
PRINTING CREDITS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM PRINT SERVICES RECEPTION IN HERBERT MANZONI BUILDING.