San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Love Your Tender – An introduction to commissioning, tendering and successful bid writing
This training will look at what is happening in the world of contracting, help you understand what you need to do to submit successful bids, and examine how well prepared your organisation is to enter that world.
This training will be held on Monday 7 November, to start promptly at 9.30 finishing at 4.00, at the Ripple Centre
This event is targeted at people in Barking and Dagenham organisations who will be contributing to the development of tender bids in their organisations. It will be of interested to board / committee members as well as paid staff.
You are eligible to attend if:
Your organisation has an annual of £10,000 or more
- You are either a staff or board / management committee member of a charity, community group or social enterprise that provides services and activities in Barking and Dagenham
- You will be part of tender bidding processes in your organisation
- Increased awareness of the current landscape for contracting and commissioning
- Improved understanding of the requirements for submitting successful bids
- Increased awareness of where own organisation is in terms of contracting and areas for development
The trainer will be Pauline Kennedy from Children England
Terms and conditions - the small print
- We will make an administration charge of £50 when participants do not attend this event.
- We will not make this charge where participants give us four working days’ notice of cancellation.
- If you send a substitute from your organisation the administration charge will not apply. Please let us know the name and contact details (email and phone) of the substitute.
- We reserve the right not to admit participants who turn up more than 30 minutes late unless we are given advance notice. We will make an administration charge when participants are refused admittance.
For further information please contact Chris: email email@example.com, tel: 020 8532 7328
When & Where
Barking & Dagenham Council for Voluntary Service
We aim to increase access to high quality training for Voluntary and Community Organisations and Social Enterprises providing services for the public benefit of residents in Barking and Dagenham.
For more information, please visit: