What are our barriers to love? What’s ‘great sex with less harm’? Terrence Higgins Trust presents LoveSexy, a free interactive playshop for men who love men - whatever your colour, age, or health status. Let’s talk!
Free entry and refreshments. Two lucky men will win prizes.
As a National HIV Testing Week special Terrence Higgins Trust will be delving beneath the surface of hooking up to clarify our needs and desires when it comes to love, sex and intimacy. We will also be providing free rapid HIV testing on the night and during and beyond National HIV Testing Week.
• Know what is safer sex and what is not?
• Find sex and love confusing or make sacrifices when it comes to love and intimacy?
• Want to move beyond simply ‘hooking up’ to something more emotionally satisfying?
• Want to be able to express your authentic needs when it comes to connection?
• Want to meet other like-minded men who enjoy sex with men (MSM)?
If so, this workshop is for you!
The evening will consist of a range of experiential exercises, storytelling and discussions - individually, in pairs and in groups, covering:
- Remaining sex-positive in an era of sexual health challenges.
- What do we mean by 'great sex, less harm'?
- Learn more about Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Objectification and stereotyping of black and minority ethnic (BME) gay and bisexual men.
- Finding support around faith and sexuality.
Date: Monday 21st November 2016
Time: 6–9pm (with refreshments)
Venue: Redbridge Central Library, Clements Road, Ilford, E11 2RQ
To find out more contact:
Vernal Scott on 0207 046 6072 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public transport: Ilford train station is a 5 minute walk from the library. There are also lots of buses which serve the area.
Terrence Higgins Trust is the UK's leading HIV and sexual health charity.
**PLEASE NOTE OUR 'REDBRIDGE LGBT FOLK & FRIENDS' END OF YEAR PARTY: 17 December from 6pm in Wanstead. Details to follow.)**