Actions and Detail Panel
Lunchtime Learning E2
Wed 9 August 2017, 12:00 – 14:00 BST
Staff will need to sign up for 2 sessions together e.g. A1 and A2 or A1 and C2 etc.
This session will be useful for anyone who is involved in using the Patient Activation Measure (PAM), to support Person Centred Care and Care Planning including :
- Clinical and non-Clinical Practice Staff;
- Community Nurses;
- Community Support Workers;
- Staff working in community to support Person Centred Care.
2 lively sessions with plenty of interaction:
Session 1 will help you to:
- Refresh and share your knowledge, skills and experience of using the Patient Activation Measure (PAM)
- Describe how to work with people who have different levels of knowledge, skills and confidence
- Practice coaching approaches
- Make a plan for action!!
Session 2 will help you to:
- Reflect on, and share your learning in practice
- Problem solve with colleagues
- Make a plan for action!
For anymore information email firstname.lastname@example.org