Actions and Detail Panel
Lunchtime Sessions #8: Blogging 101
Fri 24 March 2017, 12:30 – 13:30 GMT
**THE FIRST CLASS YOU ATTEND IS FREE! USUAL PRICE £10 OR FREE FOR CLUBHOUSE MEMBERS**
The latest in our series of lunchtime classes.
Bring your own lunch to The Happy Startup School in Brighton and sit down with others that are looking to build their tribe. In this session Eloise McInnery takes us through the basics of good blogging, how to make it effective and how to keep your audience hooked.
Open to all: budding entrepreneurs, students, freelancers, founders, flounderers and fanatics.
What you'll learn:
• The basics of how to structure your post
• How to make sure it's readable and well formatted for the web
• How long it should be
• Where to find free images
• How to write good headlines
• Use h1, h2 headers
• Keywords appropriate for SEO
• Tips on how to write/edit efficiently
• How to choose blog topics that will work for your audience as part of a content marketing strategy
Who's running this class?
We're grateful to have Eloise McInerney to host this session and share her knowledge.
Come and join us! :)
For more information about becoming a clubhouse member and getting all of this for free, visit http://www.thehappystartupschool.com/clubhouse to learn more!