Actions and Detail Panel
Luxury Digital Detox Yoga Retreat In East Sussex (non shared room)
Fri, 4 Nov 2016, 13:00 – Sun, 6 Nov 2016, 15:00 GMT
The urge to go “off grid” is now hitting home here in the UK more than ever and the requirement for digital detox retreats never stronger..... with us spending 8hrs 51 minutes a day attached to a screen its time to go offline.
Grab your partner, brother, sister, mother, father or friend and join us for a sublime digital detox experiance.
Coming to a digital detox retreat isn’t just about switching off your phone for a bit. It’s about stopping to look down at a screen and starting to look up at the world instead.
Set in tranquil locations and natural beauty allowing you to reconnect to nature and the world around you.
Following a food detox alongside cleansing yoga, meditation, expressive art , Nature trails, and holistic treatments devised to keep you physically active.
Teaching you about mindfulness and introducing you to different ways of practising it enabling growth within whilst upon a relaxing, recharging and inspirational adventure.
- Meals - 3 Delicious detoxifying vegan meals each day *Gluten refined sugar & dairy free*
- (Freshly prepared daily organic seasonal produce to accommodate all your dietry requirements, if you have any food allergies / intolerance’s such as a nut allergy please specify on booking form).
- Daily cleansing raw juices, infused waters and detoxifying tea
- Sumptuous property in stunning grounds - Indoor heated pool & Gym
- Luxurious Double En suite rooms
- Daily yoga - A combination of Flow and Hatha yoga suitable for complete beginners to advanced yogis
- Daily Meditation sessions
- Guided healing meditation sessions
- Expressive art workshop 2 hours - Led by Maria Stewart, allowing you freedom to express your inner self
- Complimentry 30 minute treatment Indian head massage/ full body *you can book additaional treatments / therapies
- 1:1 life coaching sesion 60 minute
- Wine tasting session Non alcholic and alcholic
- Silence sessions - Time out from the day to enjoy some focus inward, while bathing in the natural world getting back to nature and our true self
“ Silence is the state of the soul, when you are silent from identifying with your thoughts, mind and emotions even your body you can truly connect to the soul attaining freedom and Peace” Ali
Wine Tasting & Food matching. Hosted by a local merchant, a session that allows you to explore both alcoholic and Non alcoholic British & Australian wines alongside complimentary foods. * You can purchase any wines you may like to take home*