Retreats are my FAVOURITE thing to do and mindful self-compassion is my favourite practice so combining these with day in the wonderful and luxurious setting of the FIVE star Culloden Hotel is just a dream!
Please join me for a nurturing day of kind and compassionate practices to really take care of your body and mind.
Arrive at 9.30am for
- Tea/Coffee, Chilled Juices and refreshing Fruit Platter
- Introduction to self-compassion moving into silent morning.
- Compassionate bodyscan
- Mid-morning Tea/Coffee and freshly baked Muffins
- Outdoor sense and savour walk in Culloden Grounds
- Affectionate breathing practice
- 12.30pm LUNCH Savouring food practice -Homemade Soup and platters of Deli Sandwiches served with pure Juices and Tea/Coffee
- Time to visit spa if desired.
- Outdoor compassionate walking into silent afternoon.
- Loving kindness mediation
- Mid-afternoon Tea/Coffee and Fruit Skewers to revive
- Compassionate movement
- Meditation on giving and receiving compassion
- Group discussion/closing 5pm
Sparkling and Still Mineral Water available throughout the day
‘Complimentary Day Pass’ to use The Spa and Health Club included. Please bring swimming costume. This is not mandatory you can relax / enjoy space and time to read in the hotel or grounds.
- The hotel is booked out on the Saturday night but rooms are available on the Friday if you want to stay. Please contact me about favourable rates for our group.
What people said about the Mindful Self compassion retreats I held in Larne this month:
"Great experience! Couldn't have been better! You really helped me understand mindfulness and 'come home'. Edith Doran
"It was really lovely, I genuinely enjoyed all of it. It helped me relax completely. I want to explore this way of being more." Melissa Joyce
"Really appreciated the whole experience which was very calming and meditative." Eric Morrison
"I liked the mixture of style of meditaion/mindful practice, the permission to opt out, no pressure, no judgement. Loved the whole programme options and choices. It was wonderful nuturing and supportive, thank you Bridgeen." Julie
"I loved all of it. It came at really opportune time in my life, the loving kindess was especially great." Terri
"I liked the space and time to stop and be and to remember who I am and what I have. It was wonderful, calming, steading, space, time, self-care, lovely group, lots of variety and chance to come home." Pauline
As always tickets for Immeasurable Minds events are not refundable or transferable. Thank you.