Actions and Detail Panel
Luxury Wedding Design & Styling Course - Southampton
Fri 28 July 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
One day short course with lunch
Join our experts as we guide you through all the elements underpinning amazing event experiences. Perhaps you are planning your 'Big Day' or want to know a bit more about the wedding industry, this course will provide you with professional toolkits to take away afterwards. Using event design techniques, you'll create wedding concept boards with the chance to get creative in our hands-on wedding decor design session. This course comes complete with lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Discounts available here:
Duration: Approx. 10.00-16.00 with lunch and refreshment breaks
Level: Perfect for those planning a wedding, family members of the Bridal Party and those wanting to know more about the wedding industry
Location: There's plenty of free parking available at the venue or local train station 'Bursledon' is located a 3-minute walk away.
Included: Arrival refreshments, professional expert advice, stationery packs, a course handbook, toolkits and hands-on activities. All materials are provided but there will be the opportunity to purchase your own event pro tools on the day. If you have a particular event or theme in mind, feel free to bring magazine cuttings, fabrics and samples with you.
- Introduction to the wedding industry
- The psychology of a wedding planner and your roles and responsibilities
- Taking a client brief / deciphering your own ideas
- Essential wedding elements
- Event theming and colour matching
- Guest experience and storytelling through events
- Venue selection and scouting
- Creative catering and menu design
- Adding luxury
- The finishing touches
- Supplier liaison and quality control
- The 'Event Plan' and timing
- The Big Day!
- Event concept board workshop using professional event design techniques and materials
- Wedding decor design session using professional props and resources
Want to know more? Give us a buzz!
For our FAQs, please visit here