Actions and Detail Panel
Luxury Wedding Design & Styling Workshop - Winchester
Thu 22 June 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
One day interactive workshop with lunch
Join our experts as we guide you through all the elements underpinning amazing wedding experiences. Perhaps you are planning your own 'Big Day', helping a loved one with their wedding, or fancy becoming a wedding planner yourself; this course will provide you with professional toolkits to take away afterwards and hands-on styling skills. Using event design techniques, you'll create wedding concept boards with the chance to get creative in our wedding decor design session. This course comes complete with lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Discounts available here:
Duration: Approx. 10.00-16.00 with lunch and refreshment breaks
Who's it for: Perfect for those planning a wedding, family members of the Bridal Party and those considering becoming a wedding planner. Perhaps you have a wedding theme in mind already or just want more confidence in planning your day. No experience necessary.
Location: Plenty of paid parking at The Winchester Hotel and local train station 'Winchester' is located a 3-minute walk away.
Included: Arrival refreshments, lunch, professional expert advice, stationery packs, a course handbook, toolkits and hands-on activities. All materials are provided. If you have a particular event or theme in mind, feel free to bring magazine cuttings, fabrics and samples with you.
What can you expect?
- A host of talks, inspiring imagery and interactive sessions with activities to give you confidence in tackling your own design projects and events at home or at work
- Expert advice from creative event planners with years of experience and practical examples to share
- The opportunity to brainstorm and shoot questions to the trainers throughout the day and really benefit from having a professional in the room
- All our courses provide delegates with a handbook packed with useful event design toolkits, event plan templates and advice sheets to take home after the event
- Refreshments served throughout the session. Our full day courses also offer lunch and nibbles
- The chance to create your own luxury event concept board, playing on the industry techniques you will be exploring
- A fun and accessible journey through the various elements of luxury event planning
- Arrival with refreshments
- Meet your expert for the day
- Introduction to the wedding industry
- Ideas and inspiration: Finding your creative flow
- The Design Process: How to start planning
- The psychology of a wedding planner and your roles and responsibilities
- Taking a client brief / deciphering your own ideas
- Essential wedding elements
- Event theming and colour matching
- Guest experience and storytelling through events
- Venue selection and scouting
- Creative catering and menu design
- Adding luxury styling to a wedding
- The finishing touches and entertainment
- Supplier liaison and quality control
- The 'Event Plan' and timing
- The Big Day!
- Event concept board workshop using professional event design techniques and materials
- Wedding decor design session using professional props and resources
- Closing remarks and Q&A
Want to know more? Give us a buzz!
For our FAQs, please visit here