Actions and Detail Panel
Luxury Wedding Planning Masterclass- Winchester
Sat 3 June 2017, 09:45 – 13:00 BST
Half Day Masterclass with Refreshments
Are you planning your 'Big Day' and want to know how to add luxury? Want to help a friend or family member plan their wedding and stay stress-free? This masterclass will introduce you to the concepts and techniques of luxury wedding planning, complete with professional toolkits to take away afterwards. Using professional event design techniques, you'll create wedding design concept boards so bring any ideas or favourite themes with you.
Discounts available here:
Duration: 09.45-13.00 with refreshment breaks provided
Who's it for? Perfect for those planning a wedding, family members of the Bridal Party and those wanting to know more about the wedding industry. Perhaps you have a wedding theme in mind already or just want more confidence in planning your day. No experience necessary.
Location: 'Winchester' train station is located a 5 minute walk from the venue, public car parks are located nearby.
Included: Arrival refreshments, professional expert advice, stationery packs, a course handbook, toolkits and hands-on activities. All materials are provided. If you have a particular theme in mind, feel free to bring magazine cuttings, fabrics and samples with you.
What can you expect?
- A host of talks, inspiring imagery and interactive sessions with activities to give you confidence in tackling your own design projects and events at home or at work
- Expert advice from creative event planners with years of experience and practical examples to share
- The opportunity to brainstorm and shoot questions to the trainers throughout the day and really benefit from having a professional in the room
- All our courses provide delegates with a handbook packed with useful event design toolkits, event plan templates and advice sheets to take home after the event
- Refreshments served throughout the session. Our full day courses also offer lunch and nibbles
- The chance to create your own luxury event concept board, playing on the industry techniques you will be exploring
- A fun and accessible journey through the various elements of luxury event planning
- Arrival with refreshments
- Meet your expert for the day
- Introduction to the wedding industry
- Ideas and inspiration: Finding your creative flow
- The Design Process: How to start planning
- The psychology of a wedding planner and your roles and responsibilities
- Taking a client brief / deciphering your own ideas
- Essential wedding elements
- Event theming and colour matching
- Guest experience and storytelling through events
- Venue selection and scouting
- Creative catering and menu design
- Adding luxury styling to a wedding
- The finishing touches and entertainment
- The 'Event Plan' and timing
- Supplier liaison
- The Big Day!
- Event conceptualisation
- Event concept board workshop using professional event design techniques and materials
- Closing remarks and Q&A
Want to know more? Give us a buzz!
For our FAQs, please visit here