Actions and Detail Panel
MA Connect: Recruitment Fair and Networking Event
Wed 29 March 2017, 12:00 – 14:30 BST
Are you a young woman with an interest in science, technology, engineering or the built environment? Do you enjoy being part of a team, problem solving or working with your hands? Are you interested in a career that improves communities and makes people’s lives better? Then a Modern Apprenticeship in science, technology, engineering or the built environment could be for you. Get a job. Get paid. Get Qualified.
Come along and hear about current Modern Apprenticeship opportunities directly from employers
Companies are recruiting now for apprenticeships starting in August and September 2017, and they want YOU to know about them!
- Find out more about Modern Apprenticeships and what you would be doing as part of the job
- Meet current MAs and hear about their experiences
- Hear about the salary, support, training and development opportunities you will receive as an Modern Apprentice
- Find out how to apply and hear hints and tips on what makes a good application
- Hear about opportunities for support with your application and interview if you decide to apply for a position
Refreshments and a lunch will be provided.
For further information please contact Kirstie Farmer: email@example.com