Actions and Detail Panel
MAC Makeup Masterclass with Celebrity Makeup Artist + a Premium Makeup Kit...
Sun 26 March 2017, 15:00 – 17:00 BST
Learn how you can achieve an A-List look from our celebrity makeup artists with credits that include London Fashion Week, Cosmo and Beyoncé - yes, that's Beyoncé!
Expert Makeup Artists will teach you the essentials of skincare and hygiene, colour correcting, building the perfect base, matching your foundation and smokey eye techniques just like Mila Kunis and Eva Longoria. Learn a multitude of tips and skills like mastering false lash application and a taster of highlighting and contouring.
- Learn pro makeup techniques
- Master the look and perform it on yourself using premium products on the day
- Discover how to apply professional looks for everyday or special occasions, using only premium brands such as MAC, Charlotte Tilbury and Urban Decay products
- Ask the experts about makeup tips you’ve always wanted to know
- Plus take home a makeup kit which includes premium brand products like Urban Decay!
- They’ll even provide a glass of Prosecco (or a soft drink) to compliment this unique experience
- Suitable for all levels, our masterclasses are practical, informative and fun.
- Combines theory, demonstration and hands-on practice.
- Explore excellence in education- a chance to forward your questions to our professionals
25th and 26th February & 25th and 26th March - 10am-12pm, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3pm-5pm
1E Mentmore Terrace,
Call us on: 0208 123 2130 or 07376209851 or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to book for these times and dates directly.
11th and 12th March & 1st and 2nd April - 10am-12pm, 12:30pm-2:30pm, 3pm-5pm
5 Tanner St,
- £29.99 per person for MAC Makeup Master Class, 70% off RRP (£100)
Things to Know
- Use by 2nd April 2017
- All Bookings Include a 2 Hour Masterclass, a Q&A session, Makeup Kit & Prosecco for Grown-ups!
- This course is for beginners who wish to learn basic professional makeup skills or develop a career within the industry
- Students are welcome to bring in a camera to take photos during the course
- Workshop uses only premium brands such as MAC, Charlotte Tilbury and Urban Decay products
- Attendees receive an accredited call-sheet
- Masterclasses will be held at set locations
- For all inquiries please call 0208 123 2130
- You will need to book your masterclass by phone or by email: email@example.com