Know how to use your sewing machine but want to get creative? Learn how to do decorative freehand designs with your sewing machine. Get started, includes sewing machine set up, different techniques, ideas to get you designing and practice your technique.
2 hour group class with a maximum of 5 attendees. Attendees must be older than 9 years. This is a once off class you only need to do once.
- *Sewing machine - don't forget the plug & pedal (suggest have own machine for this class)
- Sewing machine manual & any accessories that go with the machine
- *Open toe darning/ embroidery machine foot (see image)
- *Machine plate to cover 'feed dogs' OR check in manual if machine can drop 'feed dogs' with a switch instead.
- Embroidery hoop (small - medium size approx 5" to 7" diameter)
- Fabric pen / chalk pencil
- Threads: Black & few colours with matching full bobbins
- Thread scissors (optional)
- Fabric (optional)
- Cash if you would like to buy your next pre-cut project pack
Parking at W13 9PR: Park in surrounding streets - pay by phone M-F 7am - 7pm: 02081270999 quote location 6858.
*These items are neccessary to attend this class and wioll not be provided as they are machine specific. Check in your machine manual or online for your machine manual if you no longer have it.
Email queries to email@example.com or call 07946 826 338.
Sew what? Sewing classes & alterations
Sew what? offers beginner and intermediate sewing classes in Ealing, West London W5. Book online, enquiries welcome: Debbie 07946 826 338
Beginner classes teach you how to use a sewing machine and master popular sewing techniques and using a pattern. These help build confidence and achieve your sewing goals.
The Sew what cafe is a sewing space with assistance and tea at hand - get some sewing done. Monthly Feature projects - fab for few hours with your friends. Kids clubs available too.