Actions and Detail Panel
Machine Learning Techniques using Python - London (April)
Sat, 29 Apr 2017, 09:30 – Sun, 30 Apr 2017, 17:00 BST
What you will learn
You will learn advanced state-of-the art machine learning techniques that are in demand in industry and research.
- Model evaluation and optimisation (grid search)
- Decision trees and random forests
- Logistic regression
- SVMs (linear SVMs, kernel trick, nonlinear SVMs)
- Neural networks
- Deep learning (local and cloud-based)
Languages and libraries
- Python programming language
- numpy and pandas for data manipulation
- scikit-learn for machine learning algorithms
- plotly for interactive visualisations
- theano and keras for neural networks and deep learning
How you will learn
This two-day Bootcamp is extremely interactive and hands-on. You will learn by working through concrete problems with real datasets. You will be taught by academic and industry experts in the field, who have a wealth of experience and knowledge to share.
Is it for me?
Audience: Those who wish to take their data science skills further and learn state-of-the-art techniques in this constantly evolving field.
Level: Intermediate (ideally you will have attended the Introduction to Data Science bootcamp)
Prerequisites: good knowledge of python, some familiarity with matrices, basic understanding of machine learning practice (as taught in Introduction to Data Science)
For further information about this two-day Bootcamp visit: http://cambridgespark.com/courses/machine-learning