Actions and Detail Panel
Madaxeman.com Presents The Spring 2017 CLWC ADLG Invitational
Sun 19 March 2017, 09:00 – 18:00 GMT
A L'Art de la Guerre Tournament at the Central London Wargames Club!
• Date – Sunday March 19th
• The event is limited to about 32 or so players max, so secure your spot soon!
• The tournament starts 930am, Each round will be 2 and 1/2 hours, and we will break for buffet lunch when it's ready (so there will be a "put down your dice and step away from the measuring sticks" moment probably half way through the second game). We expect to finish at around 6ish.
• Venue – The Escape Sports Bar, 2 Lidlington Place, Regents Park, London NW1 2JU (2 minutes walk from Mornington Crescent tube). If you want to drive, parking is controlled on Sundays in the streets immediately around the pub, but if free a couple of blocks away - otherwise there are car parks nearby as well. Camden Parking can be seen here
• The tournament consists of 3 rounds of swiss-format, using 200 points armies, in 15mm, using the French scoring system
• Entry fee will be £10 on the day which wil cover a CURRY BUFFET LUNCH (vegggie options available) and some prizes.
• The theme is High Medieval, so lists can be chosen from lists 219-266 . The most current set of FAQ and clarifications will be in force. Alliues can be drawn from other lists but need to be legal in the dateline of the main list.
• Please send in your army list by the 15th March and ideally also have a printed copy for your opponent with you. Your lists will probably be published on the Madaxeman.com ADLG Wiki after the event - please contact the list checker if you do not want to share the secrets of your success (or failure).
• Food and drinks can be bought on site at the Escape - please do not bring food and drinks unless by prior arangement (ie if you really don't like curry let us know).
List submissions and other general queries email Peter Webb
We're looking forward seeing you at the table!