Actions and Detail Panel
Madeleine Shaw April Supper Club - Sunday 30th April at 6pm
Sun 30 April 2017, 18:00 – 20:30 BST
Come and join me for an evening of delicious food from my new book, A Year of Beautiful Eating! What better way to celebrate the release of my third book than sitting down together to enjoy some of my favourite recipes. You'll get a taster of how easy it is to create wholesome and nutritious food each season.
Tickets cost £40 and included within this price is a welcome cocktail, your choice of main, a dessert and a goodie bag. I’ll be on hand all evening to answer your questions about all things healthy, and please feel free to bring along your copy of my books so that I can sign them for you!
Now the exciting bit…
On entry you will be greeted with a tropical healthy cocktail made with coconut water, lime, rum and pineapple (sugar and gluten free) – we will also be providing ‘mocktails’ for those who don’t drink.
1. Tray-Roasted Cod with a side of Roasted Cauliflower - This is one of my favourite recipes from my new book. The cod is packed with flavours from the smoked paprika and melts in your mouth. I'm serving this with a side roasted cauliflower... A perfect match!
2. Tray-Baked Chicken with a side of Roasted Cauliflower - For those that don't eat fish, my tray-baked chicken is the perfect alternative. It's baked in a delicious tomato and fennel sauce and will be served with roasted cauliflower.
3. Maple and Miso Red Rice Salad with a side of Roasted Cauliflower- One for the veggies and vegans, my maple and miso red rice salad is the dream. This dish is full of flavour and texture from the roasted radishes, broccoli, watercress and pecans. The delicious miso dressing brings it all together amazingly.
1. Rhubarb and Coconut Rice Pudding - This is the ultimate childhood favourite! My dairy and refined sugar free version will definitely hit the sweet spot. The cardamom and cinnamon go so well with the tart and refreshing stewed rhubarb, it's so delicious.
2. Raw Coconut and Chocolate Bars - Oh boy are these good! I've always been a fan on coconut and loved the shop-bought bars when I was younger. My refined sugar free and gluten free alternatives are the perfect after dinner treat!
What better way to relax on a Sunday evening than nourishing your body with good, honest food which will set you and your body up for a productive week ahead!
Please make sure you select your choice of meal upon purchasing your tickets.
If you have any concerns about allergies, please let us know before purchasing tickets.
All tickets are sadly non refundable, these events take time and are expensive to run, so please double check your diary before booking.
See you there!
Lots of love,