Based in Fleet, Hampshire, Peter Trembeth Wealth Management provides financial advice tailored to meeting the financial goals and priorities of individuals and businesses using the distinctive award-winning approach of St. James's Place Wealth Management.
A 2-Part Presentation for businesses who wish to increase their understanding of their auto enrolment duties and obligations; and secondly to understand how to effectively protect their business to ensure continuing financial success.
An introduction into auto enrolment bringing clarity in the following areas:
Why is automatic enrolment being introduced?
- What employers need to do
- Staging dates and overall timetable
- Who is subject to the Automatic Enrolment duties?
- Worker categories, qualifying earnings and the automatic enrolment processes
- Opt ins and opt outs
- Communicating with workers
- Declaration of compliance
An introduction into Business Protection and how to effectively protect a business in the following areas:
- Ownership of the Business
- Death in Service