Mahogany Bridal Fair the largest African Caribbean Bridal Show will be taking place on Sunday 23rd October 2016.
The Mahogany Bridal Fair continues to be a stand out bridal show that not only caters for the traditional bride to be, but also focuses on fashion for the fashion conscious bride who is looking for something eclectic and unique for their special day.
In addition to the fashion shows there will be a number of exhibitors on hand who will be able to provide expert advice on planning your day such as the wedding cake, catering and everything you need to know about how to make your day extra special.
There will also be various seminars throughout the day which you can register for free of charge
16 years and under free acces.
When & Where
Established in 1996, Mahogany International has many years' experience and is a recognised brand within the fashion and entertainment industry.
Mahogany International consists of:
* Top Model of Colour: The UK's only modelling competition for models of colour
* Fashions Finest bringing people in the fashion industry together. It is informative, innovative and provides readers with the latest news, fashion trends, beauty tips, celebrity gossip, pictures from the hottest premieres and red carpets events and updates on the best fashion and entertainment events from around the world.
Event posting, online casting and job finding service for models and actors to find work, as well as for casting professionals to find talent.
* Mahogany Bridal Show: Europe's largest African Caribbean bridal and lifestyle exhibition
* Mahogany Model Management: Europe's largest modelling agency for models of colour.
* Mahogany Events: providing models, show production, stage management, production and stage management for fashion shows, award ceremonies, reality TV programmes, social and lifestyle TV programmes and corporate events.
Mahogany International also provides quality judges, choreography and catwalk training for models and pageant contestants.
For more information about our services contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Tel: +44 (0)845 388 7249