San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
JULY MEET UP – TOP TRICKS AND TIPS FOR MARKETING YOUR BUSINESS OVER THE SUMMER MONTHS
VANESSA HUNT OF VANESSA HUNT CONSULTING
Have you already started thinking about how you're going to manage your marketing during the school summer holidays? It’s a tricky time of year. For some people, their business really slows down during the long and lazy summer months. For others, it's definitely business as usual. What you should definitely not do is STOP all marketing activities. There are ways in which you can keep your marketing going AND sit on the beach!
We will be joined by Vanessa Hunt, an experienced Marketing professional, at the July meet up. Vanessa will be sharing her top tips and tricks from her new book – Facebook Inspiration: 30 days of creativity for your page. She will be showing us how to keep on top of your Facebook Marketing over the summer months.
The July meet up is also the perfect opportunity to do a final bit of networking before the summer ahead!
Please note. The cost of this is slightly more to cover the cost of canapes for the garden party and there is a slightly later finish time of 12 noon.
Vanessa worked as an independent CRM Consultant from 2006, before establishing Vanessa Hunt Consulting Ltd in January 2010. She's held training and management positions in software organisations and consultancies such as Maximizer Software Ltd, McAfee, Detica and CSC Computer Sciences. With 16 years' experience in training, marketing and CRM, she's very much at home in today's growing market of Social CRM. Vanessa is a keen linguist, fluent in English, French, German and Italian. She's worked on many CRM training projects, delivering training across Europe in multiple languages. Vanessa enjoys keeping fit, reading, writing and socialising in her free time. She lives in South Bucks with her husband and athletic cat. If she's not in the classroom in heels, she's outdoors in muddy boots!
‘Facebook Inspiration’ on Amazon.co.uk : http://amzn.eu/gwcBTbT
Twitter: @Trainer_CRM and @BBMaidenhead
Save This Event
When & Where
Amanda is a seasoned Marketing & Social Media professional with over 20 years of experience. Amanda is the founder of The Business Girls Network, an online and offline community providing local women in business with the training, support and empowerment they need, to be the very best they can be.
Terms & Conditions
- Strictly no refunds once booked.
- TBGN reserves the right to cancel the meet up without notice.
- TBGN will not be held responsible for any issues arising relating to the venue or speakers.
- By attending an event, the attendee agrees to any photography, content from the workshop to be used for marketing purposes.
- Attendees are responsible for all technology and power cables. It is NOT the responsibility of the organiser if the attendees lose power during an event.
- Please read the individual workshop details to make sure you understand the content of the workshop. If you have a question, please contact the organiser prior to booking the workop. Refunds will not be given if you simply decide the workshop is not for you.