Come and join us for our November meet up. For those who don't know us, our events are aimed at supporting local women in business in a friendly and professional environment. You will make fantastic local new connections, new clients and new friends! All whilst gaining new skills and learning about other women's journey in business. We have private facebook groups where you will gain support, encouragement and empowerment to help you on a daily basis.
The run up to Christmas gets incredibly busy juggling work, the ever increasing school events we need to attend as well as making sure Christmas is going to happen for our families. We usually run out of time to look after ourselves and by the time we get to Christmas we are frazzled! We are going to be joined by Lizzy Nichols at this meet up who will be giving us a short talk on how to make sure we find some 'Me' time during the silly season.
Places are limited so make sure you do book in.
NB. Goody bags available to first 15 to book in only.
When & Where
Amanda is a seasoned Marketing & Social Media professional with over 20 years of experience. Amanda is the founder of The Business Girls Network, an online and offline community providing local women in business with the training, support and empowerment they need, to be the very best they can be.
Terms & Conditions
- Strictly no refunds once booked.
- TBGN reserves the right to cancel the meet up without notice.
- TBGN will not be held responsible for any issues arising relating to the venue or speakers.
- By attending an event, the attendee agrees to any photography, content from the workshop to be used for marketing purposes.
- Attendees are responsible for all technology and power cables. It is NOT the responsibility of the organiser if the attendees lose power during an event.
- Please read the individual workshop details to make sure you understand the content of the workshop. If you have a question, please contact the organiser prior to booking the workop. Refunds will not be given if you simply decide the workshop is not for you.