Creating good looking emails with MailChimp
You need an eye-catching email to stand out in today's junk-ridden inboxes. If not, the message will not get through to your existing or potential customers.
In this workshop we take you through the task of designing and creating templates and emails in MailChimp. We cover:
- how to apply your company branding to your emails
- setting up the email structure
- adding content - words and pictures
- checking that your email works before you send it
We also go into greater detail on how to monitor the success of your emails and understand what MailChimp can tell you about how to improve future mailshots.
After this, you will be able to practise and create a newsletter for yourself whilst we are on hand to help you.
Please bring with you:
- A suitable device for using MailChimp
- Words and images for inclusion in your email
Refreshments will be provided and Open Space Rooms have a free car park.
This is the second part of our MailChimp workshop series. It is a follow-on from our "Email marketing with MailChimp" workshop.
Planning on attending both workshops? Book here to get a £10 discount on the combined ticket price.