Actions and Detail Panel
MailChimp training workshop
Wed 19 October 2016, 13:30 – 17:00 BST
Discover how to use MailChimp effectively, during this half day workshop. Benefit from step-by-step guidance, including live demonstrations – within MailChimp itself. Presented by Nigel Temple, the UK's No.1 MailChimp trainer.
* Understanding the key MailChimp features
* How to build a substantial opt-in email list
* Importing subscribers – dos and don’ts
* Avoiding abuse reports and being blacklisted
* Lists, Groups and Segments within MailChimp
* How to design effective MailChimp campaigns
* How to drive more traffic to your website
* Little known MailChimp tips and tricks
* How to build a subscriber sign-up form
* Marketing Automation: what are the benefits?
* What to look for within the reports
* How to improve your email marketing results
* And much more!
You can ask questions and gain practical guidance for using MailChimp in your office. You will receive a detailed, printed training manual (over 8000 words) which contains lots of useful tips. Ask an unlimited number of questions for the month following the workshop, via our interactive website.
“The course material was well written and covered many hints and tips that only someone with an in-depth knowledge of the system would know. The delegates’ abilities ranged from MailChimp newbies to long-term users with thousands of subscribers. Nigel adeptly answered everyone’s questions whilst delivering an engaging workshop. I highly recommend attending this course, if you want to get the most out of MailChimp.” ~ David Hogg, Horizon Imaging
“I am PR by trade but have recently taken on more marketing work. With this in mind, I found Nigel’s MailChimp course really beneficial as he gave some great tips and really helpful advice. I found it particularly useful to see how others were using MailChimp and where I could take this within my work. Having the user guide makes it accessible at all times and I now feel more familiarised with this marketing tool”. Charlotte Bowles ~ Sebastian’s Action Trust