Maidenhead Business Girls - MailChimp Workshop
Presenter - Katie Wilson (Exceptional Marketing)
Do you keep in touch with your prospects and customers? Sending a regular newsletter that offers your customers added value is a great marketing tool. MailChimp allows you to send newsletters to up to 2000 people for free! You will leave this 3 hour workshop with an understanding of building contact lists, signupforms and drafting a newsletter template.
What the couse will cover:
- What is MailChimp
- How Mailchimp can benefit your business
- The basics
- Setting up a campaign and mailing list with practical examples
- How to set up your mobile responsive template
- Add images, fonts, colours
- Content and creating links
- Social Media shares and links
- Preview, test and schedule your email
- Understanding who opens your email, when, how often and what action they take
- Linking MailChimp to your Social Meida
- Setting up Facebook sign ups so your prospects/clients can sign up directly from Facebook
- Metrics - Overview of reports and what they mean
- Importing from excel, eventbrite
- What type of content helps you create a successful email marketing campaign
Please note. Due to the interactive and practical element to this workshop places will be limited.
Who should attend this course?
This course is suitable for beginners and those wishing to learn how to use MailChimp for effective email marketing.
Katie is is a Marketing Consultant that specialises in helping women and mums to to grow their businesses and become more profitable. Katie has over 15 years of marketing, sales and business development experience which she uses to get results, quickly and in the most cost effective way.
When & Where
Amanda is a seasoned Marketing & Social Media professional with over 20 years of experience. Amanda is the founder of The Business Girls Network, an online and offline community providing local women in business with the training, support and empowerment they need, to be the very best they can be.
Terms & Conditions
- Strictly no refunds once booked.
- TBGN reserves the right to cancel the meet up without notice.
- TBGN will not be held responsible for any issues arising relating to the venue or speakers.
- By attending an event, the attendee agrees to any photography, content from the workshop to be used for marketing purposes.
- Attendees are responsible for all technology and power cables. It is NOT the responsibility of the organiser if the attendees lose power during an event.
- Please read the individual workshop details to make sure you understand the content of the workshop. If you have a question, please contact the organiser prior to booking the workop. Refunds will not be given if you simply decide the workshop is not for you.